Real Estate Law
Protecting Your Interests During Real Estate Transactions And Disputes
Buying, selling, leasing, and otherwise using property is a significant part of life in Big Sky Country, and we know it’s a complicated and time-consuming process. However, we also know it’s essential to get it right, so our experienced attorneys don’t sacrifice the needs of our clients for the sake of expediency.
Our attorneys have decades of experience representing the needs of landowners and land purchasers in a host of real estate issues, including:
- Real estate purchases and sales. We represent buyers, sellers, and investors in real estate. We can help you negotiate terms, draft and review contracts, and ensure that your transaction complies with Montana law.
- Real estate closings. We handle all aspects of residential property and commercial real estate closings, including investment properties, second homes, primary residences, and closings involving large tracts of land.
- Quiet title and title insurance claims. We assist clients in quiet title actions to settle ownership claims, as well as title insurance claims when defects, liens, and encumbrances are discovered.
- Commercial leasing. We assist clients in drafting and reviewing lease contracts, and in negotiating favorable lease terms for commercial properties, including restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, office buildings, and rental properties.
- Easements and surveys. We help our clients obtain the survey information they need to establish property lines and other features of a real estate parcel. We also assist our clients in applying for variances to zoning restrictions in both residentially and commercially zoned areas.
- Litigation. We represent clients in lawsuits regarding claims on real estate, as well as defend against such claims.
Contact Terrazas Henkel, P.C.
Our Missoula real estate lawyers understand transactions and the local market. To learn more about your options and opportunities, contact our Missoula real estate attorneys online or by calling 406-541-2550.