Employees Have Rights. We Defend Them.
Employment Law comes into play when an employee undergoes illegal treatment by their employer. Our attorneys know it can feel disempowering for the employee and make it seem as though they’ll never get justice for the mistreatment. Moreover, when attempting to hold the employer responsible, it can also feel like the table is tilted in their favor. We want to help balance the odds with our decades of experience fighting for our clients and the expertise that comes with it.
No employer is too big to scare us; we represent clients employed by public and private employers throughout western Montana.
Our law office obtains compensation, work reinstatement, and other remedies for employees in cases involving violations of state and federal employment laws, including:
- Employee discrimination based on race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or another inalienable factor
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination for lack of “good cause” according to Montana’s Wrongful Discharge From Employment Act
- Retaliation for reporting or objecting to illegal workplace behavior
- Failures to pay wages and overtime or provide breaks
- Improper compensation for hours worked
- Disability issues, including failure to provide reasonable accommodation for an employee’s disability
- Breaches of employment contracts
Improve Your Odds With An Experienced Employment Law Attorney
Employment law cases, such as those listed above, are not easy to win. In many ways, the law greatly favors employers over employees. Our attorneys understand the system and how to navigate it in order to get you the remedy or resolution you seek. If your employer violated the law, we’ll find it and work hard for you to get the compensation you deserve.