Work Site Related Accidents
Get Financial Compensation After A Work-Related Injury
Employers are legally obligated to provide safe work environments for their employees. When workers are injured on the job, they can file claims against their employers’ workers’ compensation policies.
In Montana, employers are exempt from personal injury lawsuits when and if they have a workers’ compensation policy in place. However, this isn’t an excuse for an employer to refuse to file a workers’ compensation claim for an injured employee. There are other reasons not to let your employer discourage you from filing a workers’ compensation claim:
- If your employer has a policy, then this is exactly what that policy is for: an injured worker.
- If your employer does not have a workers’ compensation policy the Uninsured Employers Fund may provide benefits to you.
If your injuries were caused by negligent third parties, you may also file personal injury lawsuits against those parties — for example, the manufacturer of a conveyor belt that malfunctioned and caused injury.
We Help Injured Workers. Period.
We can help you whether your employer has workers’ compensation insurance coverage or even if they don’t. We can also help you file a claim when your employer won’t.
Whether you were injured on a construction site, ranch, factory, warehouse, while transporting cargo or while working in an office, we can help you obtain the full compensation due to you from all negligent and liable parties and their insurers.
We Have Extensive Experience Representing Injured Workers
Injuries for which we can help you obtain medical care and financial compensation include:
- Injuries to muscles and bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Strains and sprains of tendons and ligaments
- Lung injuries from smoke, asbestos or noxious chemical inhalation
- Burns from fires or chemical exposures
- Injuries from on-the-job assaults by customers or employees
- Crushing injuries caused by heavy machinery, equipment collisions, falling debris
- Injuries from slips on slick or wet surfaces
- Injuries caused by falls from scaffolding or moving vehicles
- Psychological injuries caused by injury
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Diseases caused by exposure to pathogens in a hospital, clinic or operating room
We Can Help With Catastrophic Injuries And Wrongful Death
If your work injury is so serious it will prevent you from returning to work or participating in your normal activities, we can help you obtain the proper diagnosis for your condition and present evidence of the financial impact of your condition to the court. And if your loved one died as a result of his or her workplace injuries, we can help you recover death benefits and file a wrongful death lawsuit to recover funeral costs, lost income, loss of companionship and other damages.